Thursday, April 23, 2009

Elite User Conference 2009 coming up Jun 9-11

Just saw a thread on the FWMI ProLaw Yahoo Group about the Elite User Conference 2009 coming up Jun 9-11 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, CA. As in past years, Thomson is rolling Prolaw into the Elite Conference.

Thomson is offering Individual and Multiple Registration discounts:

Receive a $100 discount off the $1,495 Standard Registration Fee when you register before May 8th. That means you attend for just $1,395.

Multiple Registrations: Register multiple employees before May 8th and receive even more discounts. The second person you register pays only $1,095 and the third person pays just $795!

It would be nice to see Prolaw have its own user conference again. I'm not sure how useful the Elite Conference is to Prolaw users.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

As a ProLaw user, I was under the impression that this year ProLaw would not be rolled into the Elite conference, but was going to have their own conference sometime in 2010. I am on the Yahoo ProLaw list serve as well and am not seeing where ProLaw was rolled into the Elite conference. Can you point me to it? Thanks, Aaron.

9:57 AM  
Blogger oncee said...

Aaron, I was making an assumption. I was confused by the thread and saw the information about a survey on a Prolaw user conference in 2010, but didn't realize there isn't a Prolaw user conference in 2009. Looks like I need to learn how to read for comprehension.

Thanks

10:03 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh...please don't feel bad. That was not my intent at all. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't mis-read something. I sure do appreciate your blog. On an unrelated note - Does your firm use ProLaw?

9:23 PM  
Blogger oncee said...

Yes we do use ProLaw. We've asked Thomson in the past if we should be using Elite instead, but they say stick with ProLaw.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home